Product Listing Policy
Table of Contents
· Listing Conditions.
· Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability.
· Getting Started with B4B Shops.
Step 1: Subscribe to B4B Shops
Step 2: Set up and design your B4B Shop.
Step 3: Start listing your items.
Step 4: Manage your B4B Shop.
Step 5: Market Your B4B Shop.
· Rules for listings.
· Payment methods you can offer.
· Listings policies you should know..
· Bid4best.com Product Listing Information-Editing Guidelines.
· General Guidelines:
· Product Listing Policy.
When listing an item, you agree to comply with B4B's rules for listing i.e:
- You are responsible for the accuracy and content of the listing and item offered;
- Your listing may not be immediately searchable by keyword or category for several hours (or up to 24 hours in some circumstances). B4B can't guarantee exact listing durations;
- Content that violates any of B4B's policies may be deleted at B4B's discretion;
- We strive to create a marketplace where buyers find what they are looking for. Therefore, the appearance or placement of listings in search and browse results will depend on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to:
- buyer's location, search query, browsing site, and history;
- item's location, listing format, price and shipping cost, terms of service, end time, history, and relevance to the user query;
- seller's history, including listing practices, Detailed Seller Ratings, B4B policy compliance, Feedback, and defect rate; and
- number of listings matching the buyer's query.
- To drive a positive user experience, a listing may not appear in some search and browse results regardless of the sort order chosen by the buyer.
- Some advanced listing upgrades will only be visible on certain Services.
- Meta tags and URL links that are included in a listing may be removed or altered so as to not affect third-party search engine results.
- We may provide you with optional recommendations to consider when creating your listings. Such recommendations may be based on the aggregated sales and performance history of similar sold and current listings; results will vary for individual listings. To drive the recommendations experience, you agree that we may display the sales and performance history of your individual listings to other sellers.
- We try to keep our Services safe, secure, and functioning properly, but we cannot guarantee the continuous operation of or access to our Services. Bid update and other notification functionality in B4B's applications may not occur in real time. Such functionality is subject to delays beyond B4B's control.
- You agree that you are making use of our Services at your own risk, and that they are being provided to you on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. Accordingly, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all express or implied warranties, terms and conditions including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- In addition, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we (including our parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and our and their officers, directors, agents and employees) are not liable, and you agree not to hold us responsible, for any damages or losses (including, but not limited to, loss of money, goodwill or reputation, profits, other intangible losses, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages) resulting directly or indirectly from:
· the content you provide (directly or indirectly) using the Services;
· your use of or your inability to use our Services;
· pricing, shipping, format, or other guidance provided by B4B;
· delays or disruptions in our Services;
· viruses or other malicious software obtained by accessing or linking to our Services;
· glitches, bugs, errors, or inaccuracies of any kind in our Services; damage to your hardware device from the use of any B4B Service;
· the content, actions, or inactions of third parties, including items listed using our Services or the destruction of allegedly fake items;
· a suspension or other action taken with respect to your account or breach of the Abusing B4B Section above;
· the duration or manner in which your listings appear in search results as set out in the Listing Conditions Section above; or
· your need to modify practices, content, or behavior, or your loss of or inability to do business, as a result of changes to this User Agreement or our policies.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you.
- Regardless of the previous paragraphs, if we are found to be liable, our liability to you or to any third party is limited to the greater of (a) any amounts due under the B4B Money Back Guarantee up to the price the item sold for on B4B (including any applicable sales tax) and its original shipping costs, (b) the amount of fees in dispute not to exceed the total fees, which you paid to us in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to the liability, or (c) $100.
- Welcome to B4B Shops! With a B4B Shop, you can display all your listings in one convenient location. You can create and personalise your own B4B shop.
- It will help to review some basic information about selling with a Shop on B4B to get started.
· Before you decide to open a B4B Shop
· Selling with B4B Shops − basic steps
· Key concepts about B4B Shops
· Before you decide to open a B4B Shop:
· Review seller requirements - To open a B4B Shop, you must:
· Have a registered B4B seller's account.
· Consider your overall experience with B4B, listing volume, and selling goals. Sellers who have the best results from having a B4B Shop are high-volume and more experienced sellers who are committed to grow their sales and expect to have a part-time or full-time business on B4B.
Selling with B4B Shops – basic steps
Step 1: Subscribe to B4B Shops
- A B4B Shop is designed to help dedicated sellers maximise their business on B4B. Your subscription fee gives you access to B4B Shops tools that you can use to build, manage, promote, and track your business.
- You will need to choose a subscription level. Your decision depends on your needs and short-term goals.
Step 2: Set up and design your B4B Shop
- The next step is to set up and customise your Shop. Making your Shop appealing, unique, and easy for buyers to browse and buy increases your chances for success.
· Personalising Your Shop
· Shop Custom Listing Frame
Tip: To get recommendations and make changes, use My Shop when you click the "My Shop" link.
Step 3: Start listing your items
- Now that you have your Shop set up, start quoting, start selling!.
Step 4: Manage your B4B Shop
- Once your Shop is set up and you have started listing, learn how to be a better seller.
Step 5: Market Your B4B Shop
- Create interest in your Shop by making sure buyers not only find your Shop, but have a reason to keep coming back.
Key Concepts about B4B Shops
· Once you set up your B4B Shop, you manage your B4B Shop using My Shop. For example, you can change your categories.
· Taking the time to make simple improvements to your B4B Shop makes your Shop stand out.
It may seem like a lot of rules, but they help provide a better and safer experience on B4B. To help make things run smoothly, be sure to review and follow these rules when you list your items. We realize sometimes not following a B4B policy is an honest mistake. If your item is allowed, you may just need to edit your listing so that it meets our guidelines.
- Prohibited and restricted items
- Before listing items, be sure to learn the rules about avoiding B4B fees.
- Profanity policy Hateful, offensive, profane, or vulgar language isn't allowed, though there are a few exceptions.
- Find out the payment methods you can—and can't—offer.
- Learn the rules about offering PayPal payments.
- List items in the appropriate category, how to describe items accurately, and how to include a keyword or a brand name that doesn't manipulate B4B's search feature.
- A listing also shouldn't include personal opinions, political views, or offensive comments about B4B members.
- Bid4best.com prohibits the publication of product information related to prohibited, illegal and counterfeit products. Please refer to our Product Listing Policy. Bid4best.com has a rechecking process for displayed products. Displayed products that don't follow our Product Listing Policy or these Product Editing Guidelines, will be removed.
- The listing of information such as jobs or personal advertisements is prohibited.
- All information submitted must be correct and meet legal requirements. Certificates or authorization may also be required to verify the legality of certain information.
- Any product listing to be posted must be in line with B4B Shop listing. We reserve the right to amend, delete or reject any inappropriate or irrelevant Keywords.
- Product pictures must match the product information submitted. Bid4best.com reserves the right to reject or remove any product pictures deemed inappropriate or irrelevant.
- All information submitted must be in English. Moreover, Bid4best.com reserves the right to correct any spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.
- Bid4best.com reserves the right to transfer any product information submitted in the wrong industry category to the appropriate industry category or reject any product information submitted in the wrong industry category.
- Bid4best.com reserves the right to transfer any product information submitted with the wrong product attributes to the appropriate product attributes or reject any product information submitted with the wrong product attributes.
- Always use the correct product name or title to ensure buyers can find your product in searches. Inaccurate, unrelated and generalized product names should be avoided.
- Please note that you are not allowed to display the same product more than once. Violation of this rule will result in the removal of your duplicated product listings.
- You may not post or sell any item that is restricted or prohibited by state or local law or jurisdiction.
- Below, we have listed some categories of prohibited or restricted items. However, this list is not exhaustive; you, as the seller, are responsible for ensuring that you are not posting an item that is prohibited by law in any jurisdiction.
- Bid4best.com has chosen to also prohibit the posting of other categories of items which may not be restricted or prohibited by law but are nonetheless controversial including Items that encourage illegal activities;
- Items that are racial, religiously or ethnically derogatory, or that promote hatred, violence, racial or religious intolerance;
- Giveaways, lotteries, raffles, or contests;
- Stocks, bonds, investment interests, and other securities;
- Pornographic materials or items that are sexual in nature;
- Items that do not offer a product or service for sale, such as advertisements solely for the purpose of collecting user information.
- Bid4best.com, in its sole and exclusive discretion, reserves the right to impose additional restrictions and prohibitions.
- Currency and stamps
- Crude oil
- Contracts and tickets
- Credit cards
- Drugs & associated paraphernalia
- Ethnically or racially offensive material
- Event ticket resale policy
- Faces, names and signatures
- Financial services
- Firearms, ammunition, weapons
- Tobacco products
- Gold, silver and other precious metals
- Government-issued ids, licenses and uniforms
- Hazardous and dangerous materials
- Human parts and remains
- Job postings
- Mailing lists and personal information
- Medical and healthcare services
- Non-business information
- Non-transferable items
- Police-related items
- Pornographic materials and adult products
- Posting an advertisement for the sole purpose of collecting user information or raising money
- Prescription drugs and devices
- Real estate
- Refurbished products
- Replica and counterfeit items
- Circumvention devices and hacking equipment
- Stocks and other securities
- Stolen property
- Textile quota
- Transit related items
- Unauthorized copies of intellectual property
- Used clothing and cosmetics
- Veterinary products and drugs for animals
- Wildlife and animal products
- Sanctioned and prohibited items, products prohibited by laws, regulations,
- Sanctions and trade restrictions in any relevant country or jurisdiction worldwide are strictly forbidden on the site.
NOTICE: This list should not be considered exhaustive in nature and shall be updated on a continuous basis. If you are unsure about the product you wish to list with the Site in regard to its appropriateness or legality, please contact our customer services department.